Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows!

TUESDAY JANUARY 14, 2020

January 14, 2020
EON THE Z
Categories: 

OSCAR NOMINATIONS! BIGGEST SNUB

The Oscar nominees have been announced, and "Joker" was showered with 11 nominations.

Best picture

“Once Upon a Time in Hollywood”

“The Irishman”

“Parasite”

“1917”

“Marriage Story”

“Jojo Rabbit”

“Joker”

“Little Women”

“Ford v Ferrari”

 

Best actress in a leading role

Renée Zellweger, “Judy”

Charlize Theron, “Bombshell”

Scarlett Johansson, “Marriage Story”

Saoirse Ronan, “Little Women”

Cynthia Erivo, “Harriet”

 

Best actor in a leading role

Joaquin Phoenix, “Joker”

Adam Driver, “Marriage Story”

Leonardo DiCaprio, “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood”

Antonio Banderas, “Pain and Glory”

Jonathan Pryce, “The Two Popes”

 

Two of the biggest "snubs" aren't exactly your typical Oscar-caliber actors: Jennifer Lopez and Adam Sandler. J-Lo was denied a Best Supporting Actress nod for "Hustlers", while Sandler was overlooked for his critically acclaimed role in "Uncut Gems".

"Frozen" won the Best Animated Movie Oscar five years ago, but "Frozen 2" wasn't even nominated. And Beyoncé didn't get a nomination for writing the song "Spirit" for "The Lion King". MORE DETAILS HERE


YOU WONT BELEIVE WHAT Z104 ARTIST HIT UP DIPLO FOR NO STRINGS SEX
In a recent interview with "GQ", Sia admits that she hit up DIPLO for some casual, no-strings-attached sex. The two of them collaborated on an album called "LSD" last year, and apparently, she thinks he's hot. She says, quote, "I wrote him a text, and I said, 'Hey, listen, you're like one of five people that I'm sexually attracted to. "And now that I've decided to be single for the rest of my life and I just adopted a son, I don't have time for a relationship . . . If you're interested in some no-strings sex, then hit me up.'" There's no word if he took her up on it. Sia is 44 . . . Diplo is 41. MORE DETAILS HERE

 

HOW THE QUEEN MADE THE OFFICIAL STATEMENT.. ON MEGZIT

QUEEN ELIZABETH held a two and a half-hour meeting with PRINCE HARRY yesterday to discuss MEGXIT. PRINCE CHARLES and PRINCE HARRY were there, and MEGHAN MARKLE phoned in from Canada. The upshot is, they're going to make this work . . . whether the Royal Family likes it or not.

The Queen released a statement saying, "Today my family had very constructive discussions on the future of my grandson and his family. "My family and I are entirely supportive of Harry and Meghan's desire to create a new life as a young family. "Although we would have preferred them to remain full-time working Members of the Royal Family, we respect and understand their wish to live a more independent life as a family while remaining a valued part of my family." MORE DETAILS HERE

 

Tags: